Titan Recruitment can provide you with skilled personnel within Australia or International Candidates utilising our TS482 Labour On-Hire Agreement.
We understand the labour market.
Titan Recruitment has the approval to provide Skilled International Candidates to our client base in Australia via a TS482 Labour-On Hire Agreement with the Department of Immigration.
With a shortage of Australian based candidates across the Engineering and Technology sectors, we continue to hold Accredited Level Status with the Department of Immigration to fast track visa sponsorship for international individuals. We can provide our clients with these skilled candidates to support the demands of their ongoing projects.
- Quality Checks: We conduct in-depth interviews with all international candidates providing detailed summaries of experience, relevant skills, accredited qualifications and personal circumstances to ensure a seamless onboarding process.
- Mobility Service: We have the ability to manage all onboarding, immigration, visa and logistical requirements on behalf of our clients.
- Extension Options: The initial visa is for a two-year duration with a two-year extension option, providing additional stability to our client's projects and ongoing scopes of work. We are currently experiencing between 2-6 weeks turnaround time from offer to visa approval.
Available roles and disciplines.
Under the TS482 Labour On-Hire Agreement, we can access our International networks offering sponsorship specific to our Client project requirements covering disciplines but not limited to:
For more information, please reach out to our helpful staff or submit an enquiry below.
For West Coast opportunities;
- Lianne Adlington - 08 6467 0603 or LianneA@titanrecruitment.com.au
- Rachel Ward - 08 6467 0678 or RachelW@titanrecruitment.com.au
For East Coast opportunities;
- Matt Hopping - 07 3910 5507 or MattH@titanrecruitment.com.au
- Nico Viljoen - 07 3910 5553 or NicoV@titanrecruitment.com.au
- Megan Bojko - 07 3910 5554 or MeganB@titanrecruitment.com.au
For candidates interested in sponsorship/relocation opportunities, please download and complete a copy of the Titan Relocation form for upload.