Top 5 Technology Trends for 2021
As we enter a new year, it is crucial to always stay on top of your field's changing tech trends. The technology world moves pretty quickly these days, and we all need to keep up. Luckily for you, the Titan team has put together a list of the top five emerging trends in technology for 2021. Let's take a look…
Experts project that technology trends for 2021 will include:
- Artificial Intelligence: AI has been around for a while now, but the demand for its integration into all operational processes is on the rise. The demand for ethical AI usage is higher than ever, as consumers become more aware of where their data is being used. The astronomical abilities of AI are becoming ever more apparent.
- Hyper-locality: Hyper-locality is a business's ability to identify the specific demands or trends within a particular community. This means that they will have better, more meaningful customer engagement, utilising innovative communication technologies. Business will harness niche data and bring a new specificity to the way their sales strategies.
- Cloud-native Technologies: The availability of open source technologies will expand – allowing more people to access more for free over the internet. The more we share our technologies for free on the cloud, the more innovative developments that can come from the original material.
- Edge Computing: Edge computing brings data storage and computing closer to the location where it is used, in order to save bandwidth and cut down response times. This, in conjunction with cloud-native technologies, will lead to ground breaking developments in terms of operational efficiency.
- Remote Working Technology: Since the pandemic, remote working is up 300%. Therefore, technology has to catch up. In 2021, we will see a rise in the innovation of technology that can optimise the working from home experience. Ultimately, businesses will be interested in finding ways to heighten efficiency and communication experiences.
The next emerging technologies of 2021 would amount to nothing without the talent people driving their innovation. The team at Titan wants to help connect highly talented individuals with excellent career opportunities, so that we can all rise to the challenge of the next year. For more information on how Titan Recruitment can aid you in your search for talent within the technology and engineering sectors, or help you take your next career step, head to our Services webpage. Alternatively, please do not hesitate to give us a call on +61 8 6467 0600.