Building the doors to opportunity… our motto candidly states that we build and create opportunities for clients and candidates alike. And, we proudly stand by it.
With twenty years dedicated to sourcing and placing engineering and technology professionals, we not only have a distinct understanding of the industry but we also get the technical requirements of the role. This combined ability ensures that we find you the most exceptional talent that meets the needs of your organisation and the position itself.
Our success stems from a true consultative approach where we listen then act to deliver a customised plan for your requirements. Our mature and experienced workforce brings to each assignment an unparalleled expertise in engineering and technology recruitment backed by a thorough knowledge of the market, technical understanding and good-old-fashioned values.
Titan Recruitment’s proven methodologies are centred on:
- Market mapping tools: tools and techniques to research and map the market to source the most exceptional matched to the role and organisational culture.
- Mature talent pools: an advanced database of high-calibre engineering and technology professionals including Titan-ready candidates who have been screened and verified
- Digital marketing: A proactive sourcing strategy that leaves no stone unturned to find the best active or passive talent
- Consultative approach: our experienced consultants actually consult and take a genuine interest in productive relationships
- Face-to-face assessments: we still believe in face-to-face assessments, wherever possible, to truly understand the drivers that motivate candidates
- Rigorous screening: our ‘quality over quantity’ approach and robust screening processes means we provide well-suited candidates who precisely meet your criteria
For more information on our permanent recruitment solutions, contact our team leads, Anthony Blair for engineering enquiries or Edwin Foo for technology positions. Alternatively, complete the form below and we’ll get in touch with you.