Our Client is an Australian based global communications company providing infrastructure, project management and implementations within the majority of sectors in Perth and across Australia.
About the Role
The role of the Auto Electrician will be to work as part of a rostered team of technicians responsible for the installation of the radio equipment on mining vehicles (both heavy and light).
• Installation of Fluid mesh equipment on existing infrastructure
• Removal of existing radio equipment
• Replace existing wireless network with new mesh network, including access, meshing and infrastructure layers
• Install client radio and Ethernet switch on mobile fleet
• Migrate existing fleet management applications onto new network
• Experience in Heavy vehicle two way radio installations (Auto electrician or Radio Technician)
To be considered for the role applicants would need to demonstrate the following experience and skills:
• Available DIDO - must make own way to site
• Mine spec vehicle supplied
• Minimum 3 month contracts with potential for extensions depending on clients requirements
Candidates should have the following:
• Experience in HV FMS/Radio or two-way installations
• Current and valid drivers license
• Ability to complete drug and alcohol screening
What's on Offer?
If you are interested in apply for these roles then click Apply Now with your updated resume.
Auto Electrician - Radio Installations
|Job Title:||Auto Electrician - Radio Installations|
|Contact Name:||Fergal Benson|
|Job Published:||February 20, 2018 13:18|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's