Our client who is major player in Perth with an estimated $2.7 billion in Gross Regional Product (GRP) to the local economy and currently has more than 18,000 staff. They are looking for a seasoned Business Analyst to help the business grow and develop.
To be considered for this role, you would need to exhibit the following experience and skills:
- Assist in business case development by developing several high-level concepts.
- Facilitate workshops with subject matter experts and vendors using current and future business process and system integration diagrams.
- Gather, analyse and document functional and non-functional requirements.
- Influence product selection through participation in an assessment of vendor demonstrations.
- Developed tender response evaluation forms to evaluate contending COTS products.
- Develop test management plans and test cases.
- Facilitate and carried out user acceptance testing.
- Develop training needs analysis.
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join an experienced team of professionals as part of a growing organisation working on some cutting-edge solutions. For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Daniel Mance by clicking 'Apply Now'.