Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist Engineering and Technical Recruitment and Contracting consultancy having successfully placed skilled professionals in jobs across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
About the Client
We are working closely with a successful multi discipline consultant who have a successful track record delivering projects across the commercial, transportation, public and resources sector. They have an excellent team of enthusiastic and motivated professionals and continue to exceed their clients' expectations.
Their Sunshine Coast office is currently involved in diverse infrastructure projects and excellent opportunity is now available for a Civil Engineer (3 - 6 years experience) to join the Infrastructure Team team.
About the Role
As an active member of the project team you will be responsible for:
- Performing technical engineering designs and calculations across a variety of road projects
- Ensure drawings adhere to company and industry standards
- Work closely in a team to ensure project deadlines are achieved
- Liaising with key stake-holders
- Produce technical reports
To be considered for the role applicants would need to demonstrate the following experience and skills:
- Formal Engineering qualifications
- 3 - 8 years experience as a Civil Engineer with a good understanding of rural roads, intersections, overtaking lanes and grade separation.
- Strong track record delivering a range of road structures associated to transportation packages
- Knowledge of road statutory standards for DTMR and AustRoads
- Previous consultancy experience
What's on offer?
- Attractive permanent staff role and salary package offered
- Great team and the opportunity to work on diverse road projects
- Sunshine Coast location
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Paul Richards on (07) 3910 5550 or click 'Apply Now'