Our Client is an Australian based global ICT Project Services company with numerous offices across Australia.
About the Role
They currently have a requirement for Communication Network Technician on a 12 months contract position starting immediately.
- Minimum of a Certificate IV or Trade Certificate or Diploma in a Technology related field
- Bachelor Degree in STEM
- Certifications, CISCO, Juniper Microsoft
- Project Management Certifications
- C class drivers license.
- Mining industry experience having been spent in an FIFO IT/OT support role
- CCTV and other security products experience Skills
- Technical understanding of the support and troubleshooting required to effectively manage RF Networks
- Technical understanding of Layer 2 and 3 Networks.
- Ability to generate detailed physical and logical designs using Microsoft Visio and other design tools.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to deadlines, both autonomously and as part of a team.
- Technically minded and able to effectively communicate with other technical teams on a deep technical level.
- Demonstrated support and maintenance experience in Operational Technology systems like:
- Automated Dozers and geofencing solutions
- In-Pit Wireless;
What's on Offer?
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Fergal Benson on 08 6467 0692 or apply now using your updated resume via the Apply Now function.