When it comes to automation and controls, upskilling within the biggest and best projects is key to your success, so why not work on the best projects WA has to offer?
We have several positions with some of WA's leading Hydrocarbon EPCM'S and Tier 1 companies.
Some of these projects are massive, with opportunities to work from Perth or in the field.
- Monitor, manage, and modify Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) interfaces
- Ensure that plant integrity is protected by managing control and safeguarding systems in line with the commitments made as part of the major hazard facility (MHF) report, performance standards and design requirements
- Maintain the reliability of control and safeguarding systems to meet annual delivery plan commitments
- Manage the efficiency of control and safeguarding systems through standardisation of design, effective contract management and input on turnaround plans
- Manage the administration and record keeping of safeguarding and control system information
- Build relationship with maintenance and production personnel to ensure that plant is operated and maintained in line with business expectations
- Ensure alignment with corporate standards and expectations
- Develop other engineers including graduates
- Promote a positive safety culture by active participation in development, implementation and enforcement of all safety procedures and incident investigations
- Tertiary level qualifications with 5+ years relevant experience
- Strong team player and Leadership capability
- Excellent communication skills
- Experienced with Allan Bradley ControlLogix, or Yokogawa DCS and PLC systems are favourable
- Strong brownfield experience is also well regarded
What's on Offer?
- We have a 12 month contract, brownfield's work, working directly for one of Australia's top Tier 1 organisations
- 2 x 6 month contract roles with a well-established and successful EPCM company, which has the potential to extend
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Thomas Wara on 08 6467 0691 or apply now using your updated resume.