Electrical Designer - Distribution
|Job Title:||Electrical Designer - Distribution|
|Contact Name:||Anthony Balsiger|
|Job Published:||March 13, 2018 14:40|
About the Client
We are working exclusively with a power engineering consultancy who pride themselves on delivering quality projects across Australia. The company specialise in power generation through to transmission and distribution. They have seen steady growth and foster a collaborative, dynamic culture of power engineers and professionals.
About the Role
The Electrical Designer - Distribution will be based in the Townsville office, working on overhead & underground lines design projects.
• Conducting detailed design and prepare technical reports for clients, including underground and overhead lines design.
• Powerline Modelling
• Responsible for delivery of relevant areas of project within proposed deadlines and budgets.
• Perform as part of a larger multi-discipline design team and contribute to multi-discipline design reviews
To be considered for the role applicants would need to demonstrate the following experience and skills:
• Degree qualified or relevant industry experience
• Previous experience in a similar role within the Electrical Utilities industries
• Strong overhead and underground design experience
• Experience within the QLD utilities sector
• Energetic and motivated
What's on Offer:
• Full-time position
• Based in the Brisbane office
• Collaborative office environment with the focus to deliver quality projects and solutions for clients.
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Anthony Balsiger on (07) 3910 5551 / firstname.lastname@example.org or click Apply Now'.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Electrical Engineer - All levels
$50 - $120 per annum
Electrical Design Engineer (Building Services)
Contestable Electrical Engineer / Drafter
Competitive Salary on offer
I & C Designer
Hydraulics Designer (Engineer or Trade Brackground)