Electrical Designer - Secondary Systems
|Job Title:||Electrical Designer - Secondary Systems|
|Contact Name:||Anthony Balsiger|
|Job Published:||March 13, 2018 14:52|
About the Client
We are working exclusively with a power engineering consultancy who pride themselves on delivering quality projects across Australia. The company specialise in power generation through to transmission and distribution. They have seen steady growth and foster a collaborative, dynamic culture of power engineers and professionals.
About the Role
The Electrical Designer - Secondary Systems will be based in the Brisbane office, working on multiple projects in Queensland.
• Delivering high quality engineering design, drafting and consulting associated with substations
• Provide system and project support, including special projects as required
• Development of protection and control logic, schematics, termination diagrams and cable schedules
• Working on diverse top-end projects
To be considered for the role applicants would need to demonstrate the following experience and skills:
• Minimum 4 years power industry/utility design experience
• Degree qualified or relevant industry experience
• Demonstrated experience in AutoCAD and Microstation
• Good knowledge of secondary systems design
• Experience with a QLD power utility or constructor
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Energetic and motivated
What's on Offer:
• Full-time position
• Based in the Brisbane office
• Collaborative office environment with the focus to deliver quality projects and solutions for clients.
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Anthony Balsiger on (07) 3910 5551 or click Apply Now'.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's