Embedded Test Engineer
|Job Title:||Embedded Test Engineer|
|Salary:||$60 - $80 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Tinel|
|Job Published:||February 05, 2018 14:53|
A rapidly growing international and publicly-listed organisation providing software solutions to the underground mining industry.
About the Role
You will be responsible for component testing of embedded hardware as well as testing associated network services as a whole, ensuring that the subsystems function together.
You will work with a variety of stakeholders including System Engineering, Embedded Developers, Testers, Project Engineering and customer support.
To be considered for this position you'll need to demonstrate:
• 5+ years' experience as an Embedded Test Engineer or similar
• Competency in structured software development methodologies
• Competency in testing and design for test
• Strong communication skills and problem solving abilities
• C++ / Python / Java / Unix scripting Programming skills
• Hardware & Software integration experience
• Layer 2 & 3 networking knowledge
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join an experienced team of professionals based in Adelaide, SA, as part of a growing organisation working on some cutting-edge solutions. This is a long term contract position offering a competitive pay rate.
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Edwin Foo on (08) 6467 0678 or click Apply Now'.