|Job Title:||Mechanical Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Anthony Balsiger|
|Job Published:||March 16, 2018 13:53|
About the Client
Our client is a well-respected national building services engineering consultancy with a strong track record in delivering outstanding solutions for major projects across Australia. They have continued to exceed their clients' expectations and remain an industry leader.
An exciting career opportunity is now available for a Mechanical Engineer to join the Brisbane team.
About the Role
The Mechanical Engineer will be based in the Brisbane office, working on multiple projects in Queensland.
• Design and delivery of mechanical project work
• Contributing to the resolution of technical issues
• Conduct detail design and prepare technical reports
• Work independently on small to medium projects
• Providing technical guidance to team members
• Managing assigned work to meet project needs
• Internal and external stakeholder management
To be considered for the role applicants would need to demonstrate the following experience and skills:
• Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering
• 4+ years experience in a similar position
• Strong knowledge of relevant building codes and standards
• Experience in Residential and Commercial projects is highly regarded.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Energetic and motivated
What's on Offer
• Permanent position
• Based in the Brisbane office
• Collaborative office environment with the focus to deliver quality projects and solutions for clients.
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Anthony Balsiger on (07) 3910 5551 or click Apply Now'.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's