Titan Recruitment are a leading specialist Engineering and Technical Recruitment and Contracting Consultancy having successfully placed skilled professionals in jobs across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
About the Role
Our client provides specialist environmental solutions both nationally and internationally in the mining, oil and gas, manufacturing and commercial sectors.
The Principal Consultant works with considerable independence in approach, a significant degree of originality, ingenuity and judgement and either has knowledge of more than one field or specialist knowledge in a specific discipline. Assuming technical responsibility for large scale and complex projects, he/she will manage project teams to deliver client solutions. The Principal Consultant will also have an active role in mentoring a team through conducting technical peer reviews, training and technical development and mentoring of group personnel.
As the Principal Consultant the role will include:
- Coordinate the preparation of cost estimates, tender submissions, technical documentation, client reports and monitoring project progress, project scheduling/resourcing, and meeting deadlines and budgets;
- Develop, provide and promote technical solutions and initiatives to meet client needs;
- Participate in the selection and development of teams, provide direction and technical guidance
- Relevant qualifications in Occupational Hygiene, Chemistry or related field;
- Proven technical experience in occupational hygiene, preferably in corporate or consulting role;
- Strong project management skills coupled with excellent report writing skills;
- Mentoring and coaching ability to build high performing teams;
- Well developed client relationship management;
- Ability to produce high quality technical reports;
- Excellent communication skills.
What's on offer?
- Attractive Salary Package
- Bonus Incentive Scheme
- Flexible working conditions
- National & International Travel
Pre-employment medical, drug and alcohol screen, as well as referee and police background check may be conducted as part of the recruitment process.
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Julie Lyons on (08) 6467 0658 or click 'Apply Now'