As a leader within the Engineering and Technology sectors nationally for the past 18 years, Titan Recruitment are currently seeking a dynamic and passionate Recruitment Resourcer/Consultant to join our Engineering team in Brisbane.
About the Role
You will ensure that current relationships with leading and boutique engineering consultancies are serviced and expanded by demonstrating professionalism, technical understanding of skills and projects, and integrity in all your dealings.
The ideal scenario is that you will have some recruitment experience, however we would consider experience within other disciplines.
You will be responsible for maintaining targeted talent pools of candidates within engineering and design, provide exceptional customer service, provide high quality shortlists, phone screening candidates and conducting face to face interviews and supporting consultants across the business.
You will operate across the entire lifecycle from business development/account management through to delivery.
Due to the nature of our clients, your attention to detail and overall quality of service is paramount, together with the ability to work to tight deadlines and with urgency.
You will have experience in the following:
- Experience in a client / candidate management roles - candidate care
- Experience in building and maintaining talent pools
- Experience in using LinkedIn and other social media platforms for recruitment related activities are highly regarded
What's on Offer
To maximise your success and efficiency with clients and candidates, Titan offer the best management tools and systems in the market;
- Latest CRM, ATS and online sourcing tools
- Extensive database of technical candidates and talent pools built over 18 years
- Operational support for resume, contract and general administration
- Marketing support to assist with online, social media and sales initiatives
- First-hand support from our experienced senior management (although the ability to be autonomous is important)
We have a framework that will allow achievers to achieve and be rewarded via an attractive salary and competitive incentive package.
You will have more of a remit to help shape the business strategically and commercially, together with a modern, dynamic culture and working environment based at our state of the art premises on Queen Street.
If you are interested in joining a strong team and contributing to making it stronger APPLY NOW! Alternatively call Paul Richards on 0739105550