About the Client
A Perth based multi-disciplined Engineering and Project Delivery Consultancy working in the resource and mining industrial sectors with wide range of projects and portfolio of work.
About the Role
The Reliability Engineers will fill form an essential part of the site Engineering team working across major sites with prominent clients.
The position will see you:
- FIFO 5/2, 4/3 roster
- Be involved in major equipment upgrade, complete projects.
- Take own initiative, be responsible and have a can-do attitude
- Communicate and collaborate with internal and external colleagues
- Support, mentor and lead in the development of colleagues
- The successful individual will have extensive experience in Mobile or Fix Plant equipment:
- Degree qualified in Mechanical Engineering
- Must have 3+ years' post grad experience in Maintainers and/or Reliability Engineering
- Must be from Mining Iron Ore or Mineral processing background
- Excellent level of proficiency in using SAP and spreadsheets
- Able to communicate confidently, both in written and verbally with all levels
What's on offer?
- FIFO 4/3 or 5/2 roster
- Exciting and challenging portfolio of work
- Highly social and friendly company environment
Please call Lina Taher on 08 6467 0628 or click Apply for more information