Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist Engineering and Technical Recruitment and Contracting consultancy having successfully placed skilled professionals in jobs across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
We are working with a well regarded engineering and project delivery consultant that delivers multi discipline engineering solutions across the mining, rail, transport and infrastructure sectors.
Currently engaged in a heavy haul rail package for a large mining company, they now require a Senior Project Engineer that possesses a strong rail background and procurement experience of rail packages.
To be considered for the role applicants would need to demonstrate the following experience and skills:
- Formal Engineering qualifications that are recognised by Engineers Australia.
- Previous EPCM mining & heavy haul rail project experience
- Strong background as a Project Engineer - producing scope of works, interfacing with multiple stakeholders , cost tracking, managing work packages & responding to technical queries
- Strong commercial understanding and understanding of procurement & contracts associated to heavy haul rail packages
- Excellent communication skills and able to liaise closely with clients
What's on Offer
- 6 month contract position
- Based at Perth Airport
- Competitive hourly rate offered
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Matt Saffioti on (08) 6467 0630 or click Apply.