We are working with a well regarded engineering and project delivery consultant that delivers multi discipline engineering solutions across the mining and resources sectors.
Currently engaged in diverse mining & minerals processing projects, they now require multiple Structural Engineers to join the team,
To be considered for the role applicants would need to demonstrate the following experience and skills:
- Formal Civil/Structural Engineering qualifications that are recognised by Engineers Australia.
- Minimum 4 years + experience as a Structural Engineer with previous experience working in an EPC/EPCM mining project environment
- Software experience in SpaceGass or Microstran
- Strong background liaising with stakeholders and coordinating with other disciplines
- Excellent communication and decision making skills.
- Strong reporting skills & able to work independently
What's on offer?
- 6 month contract with view to extension. Strong pipeline of work. Other positions available which offer permanent staff or initial 12 month contract.
- Perth CBD
- Competitive hourly rate offered
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Matt Saffioti on (08) 6467 0630 or click 'Apply Now'.